[tagline_box link=”http://themeforest.net/user/ThemeFusion” title=”” description=”The Children’s Breakfast Club is a non-profit charitable organization that believes every child is entitled to a nutritious breakfast. An estimated 4,000 meals are served each week in the 20+ clubs across the Greater Toronto area.”][/tagline_box]
The Children’s Breakfast Club Objectives:
- Provide children with nutritious, well-balanced and appetizing breakfast meals prepared in accordance with Canada’s Food Guide.
- Encourage children to develop healthy nutritional, behavioural and personal hygiene habits.
- Provide children with emotional support.
- Encourage and develop the skills of staff, volunteers and other community members.
- Provide social and intellectual stimulation.